Wedding Dress Ideas For Black Girls

New Photos: Ciara, Russell Wilson And Their Sexy Wedding Party
New Photos: Ciara, Russell Wilson And Their Sexy Wedding Party
We all know Keyshia’s been holding Gucci down for a minute, so good to see them whether the stor ...
We all know Keyshia’s been holding Gucci down for a minute, so good to see them whether the storms and come out on top!
The hip hop couple, who has been together since 2010, wed on Tuesday, October 17th at the Four S ...
The hip hop couple, who has been together since 2010, wed on Tuesday, October 17th at the Four Seasons Hotel in Miami, FL.
Meet The Wopsters! See All The Pics From Gucci Mane & Keyshia Ka’oir’s Gorgeous  ...
Meet The Wopsters! See All The Pics From Gucci Mane & Keyshia Ka’oir’s Gorgeous $1 Million Wedding
Inside LeToya Luckett’s Intimate Weekend Wedding!
Inside LeToya Luckett’s Intimate Weekend Wedding!
Bride stunned in a Marchesa feathered gown and long veil.
Bride stunned in a Marchesa feathered gown and long veil.
Terrence LeVarr Thornton married Williams in front of around 150 of their closest friends and fa ...
Terrence LeVarr Thornton married Williams in front of around 150 of their closest friends and family including Pharrell Williams, who was his best man, and Kanye West and wife Kim Kardashian.
Looking like royalty: Eva gushed about her big day and told DailyMailTV: ‘I wanted to feel ...
Looking like royalty: Eva gushed about her big day and told DailyMailTV: ‘I wanted to feel like a bride and I wanted a wedding dress, and now I feel like a princess.’
The main attraction: Eva had three dress changes for her big day but the showstopper which drew  ...
The main attraction: Eva had three dress changes for her big day but the showstopper which drew a tear from her groom and gasps from her guests, was her voluminous wedding gown from Daughters of Nonyelum, International Haute Couture and Hollywood Roya ...