Claw clips are making a comeback in a big way. These small, versatile hair clips can be used to create all kinds of different hairstyles, which you loved it from buns to braids and beyond. Girls if you’re looking for some inspiration for how to style your hair with claw clips, read on!
How To Style Hair Clips?
If you're seeking a simple and effortless method to infuse your hair with some flair, look no further than mini claw clips! These compact hair accessories offer countless possibilities for adding a unique and stylish touch to your look. Here are some tips on how to style your hair with mini claw clips:
-Start by selecting the right size clip for your hair. If you have thin or fine hair, go for a smaller clip. For thick or coarse hair, opt for a larger clip.
-After choosing the appropriate clip size, determine the desired placement in your hair. Are you aiming for the top of your head? Or maybe near the bottom?
-After choosing a clip spot, choose a hairstyle. There are many different ways to style your hair with mini claw clips. You can go for a classic half-up, or half-down hairstyle or get creative with an up-do or braid. To keep the clip from falling out, secure it no matter the hairstyle.
-To add even more personality to your look, try accessorizing your mini claw clip with beads, feathers, or other fun embellishments.
Are claw clips Still in Style in 2023?
Are claw clips still trendy in 2023? Absolutely! They offer a fantastic way to add a stylish flair to your hair while efficiently keeping it away from your face. Mini claw clips, in particular, are highly popular, being small and discreet yet adding a touch of personality to your overall look. If you want a stylish way to keep your hair out of your face, mini claw clips are the perfect choice!
Mini Claw Clip Hairstyles For Long Hair
Mini claw clips offer a myriad of hairstyle possibilities, suitable for both long and short hair. Here are some favorite mini claw clip hairstyles for long hair:
- The low bun: Gather hair into a low ponytail, secure it with a mini claw clip, and twist it into a bun, securing it with another clip. Optionally, leave face-framing pieces out for a softer look.
- The half-up, half-down style: Gather the top half of your hair into a ponytail or loose braid, securing it with a clip, while leaving the bottom half down for a casual look or curling it for added glam.
- The side braid: Part your hair to the side, create a small braid along the hairline, and secure the end with a mini claw clip, allowing the rest of your hair to hang loose.
Mini Claw Clip Hairstyles For Thick Hair
- IIf you have thick hair, finding suitable hairstyles can be a challenge, but there are plenty of great options to explore.
- The mini claw clip hairstyle is a favorite, combining style and practicality, making it ideal for thick hair.
- To achieve this look, gather your hair into a low ponytail, securing it with a mini claw clip, and wrap a small section of hair around the base for added volume.
- This hairstyle is effortless yet looks great on everyone and helps control thick hair by minimizing frizz and flyaways.
- Give it a try for a quick and easy hairstyle that keeps your locks looking neat and tidy all day long.
Mini Claw Clip Hairstyles For Curly Hair
- Curly hair can be challenging to manage, but the right hairstyle can make all the difference.
- Mini claw clips offer a great solution to achieve various looks while keeping your curly hair out of your face.
- Try "The Messy Bun" hairstyle: Gather your hair into a low ponytail and secure it with a mini claw clip. Twist your hair up into a bun and secure it with another clip. For a more polished look, wrap a strand of hair around the base of the bun.
Slight Twist With Mini Butterfly Clips
For a slightly more unique take on the claw clip hairstyle, try to adding in some mini butterfly clips! Start by pulling your hair back into a low ponytail, then twist the length of your hair until it forms a rope-like strand. Wrap this around the base of your ponytail, tucking the ends under. Then, take small sections of hair and clip them back with the mini butterfly clips. You can do as many or as few as you'd like, depending on how much of an accent you want to add. Finish off the look with a misting of hairspray and you're good to go!
Half-up Half-down With Small Claw Clip
For a hairstyle that's both cute and easy to achieve, look no further than the half-up half-down with a small claw clip. Try this trend can be achieved with any length of hair, but we recommend using mini claw clips if you have shorter hair. To get started, simply gather your hair into a half-up ponytail and secure it with a small claw clip. Then, take a few face-framing sections of hair and clip them back as well. Voila! You've just created a cute and easy hairstyle that will keep your hair out of your face all day long.
Messy Bun With Small Claw Clip
A messy bun is a great hairstyle for days when you don't have a lot of time to style your hair. This hairstyle can be achieved with any length of hair, but it looks best with shoulder-length hair or longer. To create a messy bun with a small claw clip, start by gathering your hair into a ponytail at the nape of your neck. If your hair is particularly slippery, you may need to use a little bit of hairspray or gel to help keep the ponytail in place. Once your hair is in a ponytail, twist it around itself a few times and then secure it in place with the claw clip. You can leave some wispy pieces out around your face for a more casual look, or pull all of your hair back for a sleeker finish.