When we talk about the fashion industry, famous people are tastemakers and make unique trends, and then fashion trends grow bigger and bigger. When it comes to hair dyes, nowadays, red hair color is in fashion, and not only the women are their hair red but the men also. Red hair dye is highly fashionable and represents your confidence and your blazing personality. Red hair dye makes you stand out from the crowd and makes you unique and attractive. Many actresses, influential bloggers, musicians, and dancers are their hair red. Many models have dyed their hair red when we see fashion magazines, so people go for red hair dye by getting inspired.
How Does Red Hair Dye Impact Your Life?
There are also many psychological reasons for becoming red, such as a unique and cherished hair dye. The red color signifies many exciting things about your personality and your psychology. It represents heat and warmth. The exact impact is when you apply the red hair color. It gives you warmth and the impressions and makes you look and attractive.
The warmth of the red color makes you distinct from others. Red hair dye makes your personality fiery both in a negative and positive sense. This hair dye also boosts your self-esteem. Red hair color also represents that you are daring because not all people have enough courage to change their natural hair color.
Why Should You Prefer Red Henna Hair Dye?
Now the point is that when you go to buy hair dyes, there are hundreds of brands that make hair dyes, and the color of hair dyes ranges from dark hair colors to bright hair colors.
But these hair dyes have a lot of chemicals, including hydrogen peroxide, lead acetate, and Sulphur compounds, that are more likely to your hair. When we talk about the Red henna hair dye, this is more natural and doesn’t your hair.
What is Better, Henna or Conventional Chemical Hair Dye?
Here we will talk about what is better for your hair. Let’s talk about the Pros and Cons of henna and chemical Hair dyes.
Cons of Chemical Hair Dyes
As we all know, chemical hair dyes are easy and quick to use, and you can tint your hair any color you want. There is no need to wait to get the desired color, but when we see the cons of chemical hair, you will think about your health before buying these chemical boxes.
● The chemicals in conventional hair your hair deeply. They cause spilled-end and many other hair problems such as hair loss, dandruff, and itchy scalp. These hair damages do not end hair; these chemical hair dyes also cause allergic reactions, lupus, asthma, and Hodgkin lymphoma. Long-term use of chemical hair dye can cause , and this is the most side-effect.
● The chemical-based hair colors give shine and attractive colors to your hair, but the color fades out over a short time, leaving your hair damaged, frizzy and rough. That’s why you need to touch up your hair frequently for other hair treatments.
● The chemical hair dyes cause severe damages that will take a long time to recover your hair texture and strength.
● The chemical-based hair dyes also interfere with your hair growth because damaged hair cannot grow as fast as your natural hair.
Pros of Natural Henna Hair Dye
● Henna can give your hair stunning colors that are in fashion as red hair dye. The benefits of natural red henna hair dye are incredible as compared to chemical-based hair dyes.
● There are almost no side properties of henna on your hair. You can do red-brown hair dye, red-orange hair dye, and bright-red hair dye. If you don’t need to color your hair bright red, you can use a henna compound that includes indigo that dyes your hair other than red.
● The red henna hair dye gives you a stunning and attractive look. You look distinct from others, and the good thing is that you can dye your hair red only by using the red henna dye without any chemicals.
● Henna knocks out the lice from your hair and also helps to solve the problems of itchy scalp and dandruff.
● The tannin in the henna makes your hair stronger and tries to give the best protection from spilled ends and .
● The henna hair dye fades very little, so there is no need to touch up your hair frequently, and you can use henna-based hair dye at home because it is effortless to apply like
other chemical-based hair dyes.
● The lawsone present in the henna makes your hair super shiny, strengthened, and healthy.
So, it is so evident that if you want to protect your hair from the chemicals and want to dye them red, don’t worry; a red-brown hair dye of henna will do it naturally without harming your hair. Young women or men can dye with henna, but older people with grey hair can use this red henna hair dye.
Variety of Colors in Red Henna Hair Dye
Many brands make natural henna-based hair dyes, but when we talk about The Henna Guys, it has an attractive color range of red hair dye. The Henna Guys offer many herbal products at reasonable prices.
Let’s have a look at the stunning henna red hair dyes shades.
Deep Red Henna Hair Dye
When you dye your hair with This lust deep red henna hair dye, the heads will turn wherever you will go. Your hair will get an unbelievable shine when you wash your hair after the application. This gives the beautiful red color on light to medium hair and the fantastic undertone on dark hair. This product is 97% henna and 3% red clay that is safe for your hair.
Natural Red Henna Hair Dye
This natural red hair dye gives a pretty look to the blond and reads heads, but this henna hair dye will require many applications if you have dark hair. This natural red henna hair dye is 10% original without any excipients. There are no harmful chemicals in any product. Instead, the products nourish and condition your hair and scalp.
Burgundy Henna Hair Dye
Burgundy hair dye is the stunning cherry red hair color with a hint of purple. This pure henna will give you an -catchy look if your natural hair is blond, light, or medium brown. It also provides a beautiful shade if you have dark brown hair.
Auburn Henna Hair Dye
If you like warm brown and red tone hair color, then Auburn henna hair dye is going best with your choice. This is the neutral color that suits everything and gives you a natural look. You can also do dark highlights as a classic brunette. This hair dye is tinged with the right amount of ginger color.
Orange-Red Henna Hair Dye
This bright Orange-red henna hair dye can be used on blond hair, light brown hair, medium, and dark brown hair, but the results vary according to your natural hair tone, and this is 100% pure henna extract without any harmful ingredients.
Wine Red Henna Hair Dye
Give you a classy look by your hair a wine red. This henna hair dye works excellent on light hair, but it also gives nice undertones to dark hair that looks stunning in the sunlight.
To Sum UP
All the henna-based natural hair dye give your hair a stunning look. You can dye your hair in different shades of red, including deep red, orange-red, wine red, auburn, burgundy, and natural red, without damaging your hair like chemical-based commercial hair dyes. Not only do these natural hair dyes give pretty colors to your hair, but they also try to make your hair strong and healthy by the grace of natural ingredients such as lawsone and tannin. In this guide, you will get to know the benefits of natural henna hair dyes and the cons of commercial hair- products.